Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
Currently no providers.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
- Secondary technical education in the mechanical engineering or electrical engineering field,
- completed NCOs school – aviation,
- relevant technical training at an organisation that provides training for aircraft technical personnel under implementing regulation 2042/2003, Annex IV, DEL-147,
- rifleman/woman NVQ or military service completed before 2004,
- passed physical fitness test (Cooper test),
- passed general medical examination.
During the verification procedure, the candidate will prepare a personal portfolio with the help of Armed Forces personnel support. This will be evaluated by a committee and the content recognised in full or in part. In the event that the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Practical verification with an oral presentation.