- A secondary technical or general secondary qualification or a secondary vocational qualification in the field of agriculture or horticulture and three years' work experience in the maintenance or management of green areas for sports and leisure,
- a certificate of knowledge of phytomedicine for providers of plant protection measures.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
Currently no providers.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Practical verification and oral presentation of a technical assignment.
- The technical assignment is prepared in written form, consists of up to 20 pages and contains the following:
Presentation and definition of the operation (equipment, conditions of work, etc.)
Programmes of work
Presentation of content of work