The EU Health Policy Platform will host three Thematic Networks led by health stakeholders. These temporary networks are set up to produce a Joint Statement within a year’s time in a health policy area of high interest.
The new 2021 Thematic Networks will be chosen from among five proposals out of 22 that were evaluated by the European Commission services and selected as semi-finalists:
- “Adaptation actions on climate change and health (through education and training)”, led by the Association of Schools of Public Health in the European Region (ASPHER)
- “Health as a fundamental value. Towards an inclusive and equitable pharmaceutical strategy for the EU”, led by the European Association of Health Law's Interest Group on Supranational Biolaw (EAHL)
- “Integrated Nutrition Cancer Care [iNC²]. An indispensable part of multidisciplinary patient-centred cancer care”, led by the European Nutrition Health Alliance (ENHA)
- “Migrants and ethnic minority health section (EUPHA-MIG)”, led by the European Public Health Association (EUPHA)
- “Rare Cancers in All Policies”, led by Rare Cancers Europe (RCE)
These five proposals have been published in a voting poll in the EU Health Policy Platform. The three proposals with the most votes in three different health policy areas will top the poll and may go on to become the Thematic Networks of 2021. Register now in the EU Health Policy Platform to vote for them!
Not sure who to vote for? Join us for the 2021 Thematic Networks pitch webinar and ask your questions and hear from potential leaders on 7 July at 11.00 CEST.
The five semi-finalists will only have 5 minutes to convince you that their initiative deserves to be chosen as a Thematic Network! After that short time, it will be up to you to decide, by voting for one, two or all of them.
The poll in the EU Health Policy Platform will close on Monday 26 July 23.59 CEST.