The dataset is here with links to related charts.
The cohesion policy dataset on categorisation has been expanded to provided calculations for climate and biodiversity tracking. Charts showing visualisations of these tracking mechanisms are linked to the master dataset (https://cohesiondata.ec.europa.eu/d/3kkx-ekfq).
- COHESION POLICY FUNDs OVERVIEW : https://cohesiondata.ec.europa.eu/d/msh8-f4in/
- MS OVERVIEW (filter to see other MS) : https://cohesiondata.ec.europa.eu/d/uze2-ufyv
- FUND DETAIL BY INTERVENTION FIELD : https://cohesiondata.ec.europa.eu/d/cd26-e444
- FUND OVERVIEW: https://cohesiondata.ec.europa.eu/d/vygg-fp4u
- MS OVERVIEW: https://cohesiondata.ec.europa.eu/d/mpy7-hnse
- FUND DETAIL by Intervention field: https://cohesiondata.ec.europa.eu/d/ffg8-5t2y
A new user guide has been published to support users in accessing, visualising and downloading data. The guide is here: https://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/sources/esif_open_data_userguide.pdf
A major data update of the platform will included the achievement data from the 2018 annual programme reports, end-September 2018 data on financial implementation for Cohesion policy funds and updated financial data on Financial Instruments. That update will coincide with the adoption of the ESIF 2018 Annual Summary report.
The next major update on financial implementation will be reported by programmes by end January 2019 and be published be end February. As well as providing headline information on selection decided and spending by projects it will provided new rich thematic details also covering climate and biodiversity tracking.