Dear Framework Programme Participant,
We would like to invite you to join us in the newly revamped Horizon Results Platform!, the central pillar of the EC-funded research results “exploitation ecosystem”.
Commissioner Gabriel recently referred to the Platform as “…a place where EU Research project results can flourish into innovations that contribute to our society and economy, and to a sustainable future!”
The Horizon Results Platform:
• Is Free – you can promote the Key Exploitable Results* (KER’s) of your projects
• Is Easy to use – hosted under the Funding & Tenders Portal where you manage everything else for your projects
• Is a Matchmaking tool - use the wide range of flags and attention-grabbing features to attract your target audiences
• Is Managed by you – you can publish and update KERs whenever they are available,
• Reaches out to many audiences – politicians, investors, researchers, scientists, scholars, entrepreneurs, financing experts, IP specialists, and other stakeholders visit regularly
• Triggers services and opportunities at no cost to you – depending on the nature and needs of your result(s) it allows us to inform you about relevant upcoming calls for proposals, pitching events with investors, possibilities for assistance with your dissemination plans, business development plans, innovation management, IP management, and many more.
Find out what some of the users of the Platform say about it in this video
Our ultimate goal here in the team behind the Platform is to put you on the front stage and make this platform a celebration of your achievements. Therefore, our pledge to you is that we will do our best to help address your needs.
For those of you who have already published results, please revisit them and use the new fields to make them more complete and attractive.
For those who have not done so yet, upload your Key Exploitable Results now, and start reaping the benefits!
Simply follow the instructions here
In case of questions, you can reach at: EC-HORIZON-RESULTS-PLATFORM@ec.europa.eu
The Horizon Results Platform Team
The Common Data and Knowledge Management Service
*Key Exploitable result
According to the Horizon 2020 text, a result is defined as:
“Any tangible or intangible output of the action, such as data, knowledge and information whatever their form or nature, whether or not they can be protected, which are generated in the action as well as any attached rights, including intellectual property rights”.
A Key Exploitable Result (KER) is an identified main interesting result (as defined above) which has been selected and prioritised due to its high potential to be “exploited” – meaning to make use and derive benefits- downstream the value chain of a product, process or solution, or act as an important input to policy, further research or education.
In order for you to select and prioritise your results, we would recommend that you use the following criteria:
a) degree of innovation, b) exploitability and c) impact.