Last chance to Register for the 13th ETIP SNET Regional Workshop!
Are you a representative of a university, technology center, energy utility, distribution or transmission system operator, technology or service provider, funding authority, national or regional ministry, regulator, national or regional technology platform?
Are you active in the field of Smart Grids and integrated Smart Energy Systems & Markets? Storage and conversion among energy carriers? Interfaces between electricity and heat, cooling, gas and transport? Digitisation? Flexible thermal and renewable generation? Flexible energy consumption? Prosumer and customer participation?
Then DO NOT MISS the opportunity to join the 13th ETIP SNET Regional Workshop on Tuesday 9th of November (9:30am – 1 pm CET).
The workshop will dive into Europe’s energy transition via 4 parallel sessions focusing on the following thematic priorities:
- Decarbonising EU Islands
- Operation of Integrated Energy Systems with High-RES Penetration
- Digitalisation: Monitoring and Control, Semantinc Interoperability
- Consumer and Data to discuss the relation of products, privacy and policy
During each of the thematic sessions, nationally and regionally funded R&I projects of significant added value will be presented.
The ETIP SNET regional workshops are an important platform for regional and national stakeholders to:
- Showcase their innovation projects at EU level,
- Receive insights in best practices on energy system integration within different national contexts,
- Help steer a realistic picture and scenarios for the energy system integration to be funded at EU-level, and
- Network and create new opportunities for business development and cooperation within European calls.
Interested in joining?
Check out the Draft Agenda and fill in the following Registration Form