European Commission Broadband Policy Update at "Governmental Day" Workshop in the frame of the FTTH Conference 2020 in Berlin
The Governmental Day Workshop is an event that provides an interactive platform for broadband stakeholders in the EU with a strong focus on addressing the challenges of broadband deployment in rural areas that occur for public local and regional authorities. The approach is not only to inform stakeholders about policy developments at European level, but also to demonstrate possible solutions to given challenges and to facilitate a fruitful exchange in order to create a robust broadband stakeholder community.
Take the opportunity to meet experts, exchange your experiences and learn from fellow broadband stakeholders!
Workshop at a glance
Digital Single Market: European Commission Broadband Policy Update
Franco Accordino, Head Of Unit "Investment in High-Capacity Networks" at European Commission
- Connectivity for a European Gigabit Society
- Electronic Communications Code
- CEF 2 Digital
- Connecting Europe Broadband Fund
- Broadband Europe
- 5G Action Plan
Planning successful broadband roll-out! Best Practices from European regions
- Winners of the European Broadband Awards 2019 share their experiences.
From the digital towards the gigabit society
- German Broadband Funding Programme: achievements, fact & figures, success stories and outlook.