Funding opportunity in the Czech Republic: Prague to support municipal integration projects
Prague City Hall has announced a call for grant applications for projects aiming to support the integration of migrants in 2021. Prague is the only Czech municipality that regularly allocates funding to integration activities.
Two types of activity will be offered funding:
- Those supporting the integration of migrants in Prague, such as:
- informing migrants and the general public on integration;
- mainstreaming migrant access to social services (eg. through community and intercultural work and interpreting);
- education (eg. inclusion of migrant children in schools, language learning, training of teachers);
- fostering good relations between majority population and migrants (through community, cultural and sporting events and volunteering).
- Those involving the publication of integration-related materials.
The total budget is 4 million CZK (150 000 EUR).
Grant applications must be submitted by 13 October 2020.