The European Commission (EC) launched the EU solidarity with Ukraine page, a platform on which EU countries can exchange essential information relating to Russia's invasion of Ukraine and the ensuing arrival of millions of displaced people in European countries.
Users of the platform can access:
- practical information on rights and support options for those fleeing Ukraine;
- guidance for people living in Europe on how to help those fleeing Ukraine;
- details on EU humanitarian assistance being provided to Ukraine;
- testimonials from people fleeing Ukraine;
- relevant EC press releases and statements.
The site also provides information on related political developments, including a list of current EU sanctions against Russia, and features a new EUvsDisinfo page created to expose and counter disinformation being propagated by the Kremlin about and within Ukraine.
- Publication dates
- Geographic area
- EU Wide
- Posted by