European Web Site on Integration - European Commission

Navigation path

× This content has expired.

Call for proposals for social policy innovations supporting reforms in social services - VP/2015/011

The European Programme for Employment and Social Innovation "EaSI" 2014-2020 is a European-level financing instrument aiming to contribute to the implementation of the Europe 2020 strategy. One of EaSI's goals is to 
reduce discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation.

This call focuses on the integrated delivery of social services which aim at the integration of service users in the labour market in order to foster policy innovation implemented on a small scale and in conditions that enable their impact to be measured, prior to being repeated on a larger scale if the results are convincing.

The overall indicative amount made available for this call is 10.800.000 €. The grant requested must be 750.000 € minimum and 2.000.000 € maximum but the European Union financial aid granted can not exceed 80% of the total eligible costs of the action. The applicant and co-applicant(s) must guarantee the co-financing of the remaining 20% by own resources or from other sources other than the European Union budget.

The grants shall be awarded to a consortium of stakeholders (lead applicant and co-applicants). The proposal can involve one or more co-applicants. To be eligible, lead applicant and co-applicant organisations must be:

  • public, private or not-for-profit entities;
  • properly constituted and registered legal persons, established in one of the EaSIProgress Axis participating countries, i.e.: EU Member States, Iceland and Norway in accordance with the EEA Agreement, Albania, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey.

The projects should start after signature of grant agreements, expected within six months of the date of submission. The indicative planned duration of the project should be between 24 and 36 months.

The proposals must be both submitted online and sent by post or by personal delivery in one original to the European Commission, by 16 November 2015 at the latest.

Read more