The Fund Operator of the Active Citizens Fund Bulgaria programme has launched an emergency call for proposals from civil society organisations (CSOs), in response to the challenges posed by Russia's invasion of Ukraine and the related displacement of millions of people. The call will support projects by Bulgarian CSOs that contribute to:
- overcoming the negative effects of the war for the most vulnerable groups, including refugees and migrants (regardless of their ethnic origin);
- counteracting misinformation and overcoming information inequality;
- capacity building, partnerships and the formulation of sustainable policies in a changing European context.
Eligible projects will promote one of the following thematic priorities of the programme:
- Strengthened democratic culture and civic awareness;
- Increased support for human rights;
- Empowerment of vulnerable groups;
- Increased civic engagement in environmental protection/climate change;
- Enhanced capacity and sustainability of the civil society sector including CSOs.
The call will support projects with a duration of 2 to 12 months with a grant amount of 2 000 to 25 000 euros per project. The total available budget under the call is 613 560 euros.
The deadline for submission of project proposals is 18 April 2022, 17:00 EET (16:00 CET).
All additional information including guidelines and application forms can be found here.
- Publication dates
- Geographic area
- Posted by