Manual on Local Integration of Migrants in the Czech Republic
Manuál lokální integrace migrantů v České republice (Original language title)
The Manual on Local Integration, published by the Association for Integration and Migration, is one of the key outcomes of the Cities and Inclusive Strategies project (funded by the European Social Fund and Czech state budget).
The manual is intended primarily for officials of local and regional authorities, who are either unfamiliar with the topic of migrant integration or who are willing to develop a strategic approach towards it.
Each chapter of the publication (see the table of contents below) deals with an important aspect of the integration process, and in a practical manner provides the reader with guidelines on where to obtain data, how to interpret them and how to use them in the context of competences of regional and local authorities. The manual aims to provide concrete answers to a central question: how to set up a successful and knowledge-based local integration policy?
Table of contents:
• Framework and actors of integration of migrants in the Czech Republic
• Strategic management of integration in local authorities
• Communication with the majority
• Integration at municipality level
• Education of pupils with different mother tongue
• Social area
• Specific regime of international protection
• Sources, contacts, links
Read the manual here (in Czech).