Over the past four years, the Partnership on Inclusion of Migrants and Refugees has brought together cities, national governments, civil society organisations and the European Commission to develop ideas and actions to support the integration of migrants and refugees in European cities. This progress report highlights the work of the Partnership, its outcomes and policy recommendations.
The report summarises the Partnership’s work in six areas of focus:
- Unaccompanied minors
- Financial blending and microfinance for migrant entrepreneurs
- Access to EU integration funding for cities
- Urban Academy on integration
- Evidence-based integration policies in cities
- European Migrant Advisory Board
The Partnership’s website also features videos explaining the importance of each focus area and provides an in-depth look at its work and recommendations.
Part of the EU’s Urban Agenda, the Partnership is coordinated by the City of Amsterdam and the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs.
- Partnership on Inclusion of Migrants and Refugees
- Geographic area
- EU Wide
- Contributor type
- European Institutions/organisations
- Original source
- Posted by