The Advisory Committee decided to set up a working group to prepare an opinion on the gender dimension of integration of migrants.
Considering the political context and ongoing initiatives in the field of integration, the Advisory Committee considered the following points:
- Examination of good practices in Member States where integration policies take the gender equality dimension into account.
- What are the specific challenges that migrant women face? What are the specific challenges that men face?
- How can participation of migrant women in the labour market be enhanced?
- Propose actions promoting gender equality to be included in the New European Agenda on Integration.
- European Commission, Advisory committee on equal opportunities for women and men
- Geographic area
- EU Wide
- Contributor type
- European Institutions/organisations
- Original source
- Posted by