Romania: WEB-NGO Program for free design, development, implementation and hosting of Romanian NGO websites (Unofficial translation)
- Funding opportunity
- Media coverage
Digital Europe Association invites non-governmental organisations to participate in the WEB-NGO Program, offering free design, development, implementation and hosting of websites for Romanian NGOs. The Program aims to:
- support NGOs in the development of their promotion capacity
- increase the absorption rate of all funds
- increase the visibility of NGOs at national and international level, in order to access EEA, Google and EU Grants
- facilitate interaction and communication between NGOs, civil society, government, etc.
- stimulate cooperation and mobility between non-governmental organisations in order to modernise and adapt promotion and communication systems
NGOs that wish to apply for the WEB-NGO Program must become members of the Digital Europe Association. Applications will be processed and approved in the order of their registration. Additional eligibility criteria are:
- the organisation must be constituted in accordance with Government Ordinance no. 26/2000
- the organisation does not have an official website;
- the organisation holds a bank account in Romanian currency;
- the person responsible for the implementation of Measure 201 has higher education.
The Program can finance a total number of 200 projects (equally distributed among the 8 development micro-regions) and there is no deadline for application.