Funding opportunity – Social and labour market inclusion in the Czech Republic
The European Social Fund in the Czech Republic announces a new call for grant applications within the framework of the Operation Programme Employment. The goal of the call is to increase the employability of individuals endangered by social and labour market exclusion. A total of 200 million CZK (approximately 7.76 million euros) will be allocated.
One of the areas to be funded under the call is the support of programmes for third-country nationals and international protection holders, as well as mobile EU workers. For these target groups, the grant will support the following activities and programmes:
- Social work and legal counselling
- Czech language training (A2 CEFR and higher), enabling immigrants to participate actively in society and the labour market
- Awareness-raising activities for immigrants focused on their legal duties and obligations, active participation in public life (especially at the local level), and general orientation in society
- Local-level integration activities of municipalities with higher immigrant populations, including integration strategy formulation, support of community centres, and community social work
- Intercultural workers, community interpreters, and tools aimed to facilitate communication among immigrants, institutions, and the general public
Eligible beneficiaries for the grant include NGOs, municipalities, social cooperatives, social services providers, voluntary unions of municipalities, and local and regional administrative institutions. The deadline for applications is 8 January 2019.