Funding opportunity - City of Prague to support municipal integration projects
Prague City Hall has announced a call for grant applications on projects to support the integration of foreigners in 2019. Prague is the only Czech municipality that regularly allocates funds to integration activities. The total budget is 15 million CZK (approximately €59,000).
Grant applications must be submitted by 12 November 2018. A seminar for grant applicants will be held on 15 October 2018 at the Prague City Hall, Škoda Palace, Jungmannova 29/35, Praha 1, Czech Republic.
Five key types of activities are to be supported through these grants:
- Communication between foreigners and the majority population, plus awareness-raising activities on integration
- Services for foreigners (community/intercultural work, community interpreting)
- Inclusion of foreign children in the education system, language learning, education of pedagogical staff
- Activities enhancing friendly coexistence of the majority population and foreigners
- Publication activities on integration issues