Czech government calls for proposals to operate regional integration centres
The Czech Interior Ministry has announced the 20th open call for proposals within the framework of its National Programme of the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund. The Ministry is accepting proposals to operate regional integration centres for third-country nationals in the Czech Republic, with exception of the integration centre in the Central Bohemian region.
Regional integration centres are fundamental to the Czech regional integration infrastructure, as defined in the national integration strategy. For this call, the integration centres must provide the following activities:
- Free information for both Czech and foreign nationals
- Free social and legal counselling
- Czech language and socio-cultural courses
- Interpretation services
- Intercultural dialogue, awareness-raising campaigns, and cultural events
- Field social work and monitoring of new developments concerning the target group
- Organisation of a regional platform of actors in the field of migrant integration
The call is open to regional authorities, state organisations, and non-governmental actors. The deadline to submit proposals is 11 March 2019. Total allocation under this call is 90,000,000 Kč (approximately 3,521,000 €).