Slovenia - Nation-wide training on diversity and tolerance for education professionals
Start: 16/11/2016 at 08:30
End: 17/11/2016 at 20:00
The Slovenian Ministry of Education, Science and Sport is inviting Education professionals (teachers, professors, principals) across the country to take part in a training focusing on diversity and tolerance in schools. The goal of such training is to empower stakeholders in fostering respect for diversity and tolerant interpersonal relationships within Slovenian schools. The programme consists of five 16-hour seminars:
- Integration, Slovenian language and intercultural education;
- Zero tolerance to violence;
- Respectful communication and conflict management;
- Human rights, volunteerism, healthy lifestyle; and
- Migration and Minorities.
The project is financed by the European Social Fund and the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport of the Republic of Slovenia.
Ministry of Education, Science and Sport of the Republic of Slovenia
Atrij ZRC SAZU
Website: http://www.lezdrugimismo.si/Online registration