Prague - Conference on the role of media, journalists and propaganda in the refugee crisis
The Organization for Aid to Refugees organises an international conference focused on the role of media, journalists and propaganda in the refugee “crisis”. The conference will take a look at the work of media during and after the refugee crisis, as well as explore how experts and Civil Society Organisations contribute in making journalists' outputs more balanced. In addition, organisers want to discuss the growing issue of political populism and its propaganda tools such myths on migration.
- Martin Rozumek, Organisation for Aid to Refugees
- Tomáš Lindner, Respekt magazine
- Daiva Repečkaité, People of Change Foundation
- Steffen Dobbert, Zeit Online
- Anna Szilagyi, Talk Decoded
More info and detailed programme are available here.
Registration is possible via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.