International Conference on Female Migration
The goal of the conference is to analyse and to explore causes, problems, difficulties, opportunities, prospects, achievements and outcomes for female immigrants and female labor migrants in host countries. This conference will bring together researchers from multiple disciplines (migration studies, economy, psychology, medicine, management, sociology, anthropology, gender studies etc.) to consider how migration and gender issues are represented worldwide.
- Women-immigrants in host countries;
- Behavior and survival strategies of female migrants in host countries;
- Female migration as a modern phenomenon;
- Gender and racial stereotypes;
- Gender equality and inequality;
- Female migration and shadow economy;
- Legal and illegal status of female immigrants;
- Citizenship and governmental support for female migrants;
- Discrimination and violence against female migrants etc.