The workshop Nordic Paths to Sustainable Integration, organised by the Nordic Council of Ministers, will discuss what Nordic countries have learned in recent years about effective integration policies and measures and how these countries can encourage positive, sustainable development on migrant integration.
Thematic discussions will include:
- Integration in Diverse Societies: How can we create good conditions for integration, and what do immigrants themselves think?
- The role of education and competence building in promoting sustainable integration into the labour market
- Co-creation with civil society and minorities in the integration effort
- Identity, bridge-building and integration
There will also be breakout workshops on marginalised neighbourhoods, prevention of negative social control and women’s paths to the labour market. Translation from the Scandinavian languages to English will be available throughout the conference. Registration is required. Participants are expected to cover the costs of transportation and accommodation.
- Hotel Marina, Vedbæk Strandvej 391, 2950 Vedbæk, Denmark
- Nordic Council of Ministers
- Posted by