Paide, Estonia – Opinion Festival (Inoffizielle Übersetzung)
On 9 and 10 August 2019, another edition of the Opinion Festival will be held in Paide, Estonia. This year, the festival will include several discussions on migration, adaptation and integration.
The event is free and open to the public, and no prior registration is necessary. All discussions will be held in Estonian. Find out more about the festival
Migration and integration discussions
- World 2030: What impact will today’s decisions have on migration and human mobility in the future? August 9 from 12:00 to 13:30, organised by IOM Estonia.
- Prejudice at the workplace – prevention and solutions. August 10 from 13:00 to 14:30, organised by the Human Rights Center.
- An example of civil society: how to survive in Estonia? August 10 from 14:00 to 15:30, organised by the Integration Foundation.
- Fear of strangers – harmful to Estonia’s reputation, business and educational landscape? August 10 from 15:00 to 16:30, organised by the Human Rights Center.
- Teaching the mother tongue – to Estonians from non-Estonians. August 10 from 16:00 to 17:30, organised by the Integration Foundation.