The seventh edition of The Migration Conference will be held in Bari, Italy from 18 to 20 June 2019. The conference provides an opportunity for an interdisciplinary discussion among experts, young researchers and students, practitioners and policy makers working in the field of migration.
This year’s edition of the conference is organised in parallel sessions focusing on:
- Migrant populations and diasporas
- Migration policies
- Labour migrations
- Economic impacts and remittances
- Impact of human mobility on sending, transit and receiving societies
The Migration Conferences were launched in 2012 and are held in a different city each year. Those interested in attending must register. The conference organisers are also inviting those interested in presenting papers to submit their proposals by 31 January 2019.
- The Department of Political Science at the University of Bari Aldo Moro, Bari, Italy
- The Migration Conference Organizing Committee
- Posted by