"Market for Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the Blue Economy"
European Maritime Day is much more than a two-day conference. The event will also host an exciting array of exhibitors from around Europe who will showcase the blue economy’s innovation and investment potential.
R&D centres, universities, incubators, spin-offs, start-ups, companies, associations and NGOs are invited to rent an exhibition booth and share their innovative ideas, products and services related to the conference themes.
The exhibition will be complemented by a pitch stage and a dedicated area for B2B networking, making the marketplace an ideal opportunity for blue economy professionals to connect.
Stands will be grouped either thematically or by type of exhibitors, depending on entries.
Three exhibition formats are available:
The stand consists of a backdrop with:
- personalized image - 200cmx200cm (printing included)
- white table - 75cmx75cm with 75cm in height
- two chairs
- leaflet holder
The stand occupies a space of 6m2 (3 x 2m).
Price: 600€ + 23%VAT
The stand consists of a counter in plywood with an area of 1.60 x 0.8m, with shelves, 2 high stools and an identification plate.
The doors of the shelves can be personalised with printed vinyl (printing not included, see print conditions below).
Price: 400€ +23% VAT
The stand comprises:
- 1 standard stand (CANVAS STAND. Please see what CANVAS STAND includes above)
- 1 LCD 43" Full HD with floor stand (for two days)
- 1 Locker (logo printing for locker is not included. See printing conditions below)
The stand occupies a space of 6m2 (3x2m)
Price: 810€ + 23%VAT
Additionally, upon request of the applicant, complementary equipment could be made available for renting (e.g. LCD). There is also the possibility of renting more than one exhibition stand.
- LCD 55" Full HD with floor stand (2 Days): 375€ + 23%VAT
- LCD 43" Full HD with floor stand (2 Days): 235€ + 23%VAT
- Cabled internet connection for 1 PC (1Mbps asymmetric bandwidth, contention ratio of 10:1): 75€ + 23%VAT
- Locker - White counter with keylock, 90cm(L) x 45cm(Depth) x 100cm(H) (only for CANVAS STAND): 120€ + 23%VAT
- Locker with printed logo (only for CANVAS STAND): 200€ + 23%VAT
- Catalogue holder with acrylic 6 pouches in A4 format, Harmonic type mounting mechanism, dimensions: 256 x 1460 x 370mm (CANVAS SYSTEM): 43€ + 23%VAT
- Printed vinyl front door (BOX STAND) (1 door): 90€ + 23%VAT
How to apply
The registration should be submitted by filling in the form. Deadline: 4 April.
After submitting the form, applicants will receive an email to confirm the participation details.
Spaces are limited, and the participation depends on the registration order and payment.
Total costs must be paid by bank transfer and include the following information:
IBAN PT50 0035 0578 00033199530 32
BIC SWIFT CGDIPTPL
Participation in the exhibition is only confirmed after the payment.
Assembly and disassembly information
The European Maritime Day 2019 is co-organised by the European Commission (DG MARE), the Ministry of the Sea (Directorate General for Maritime Policy) and the Lisbon City Council, in collaboration with Fórum Oceano, the Portuguese Maritime Cluster, which is the entity responsible for organising the exhibition area.
In case you have any question or need further information, please contact:
Exhibition in Burgas - EMD 2018