Representation in Malta


I'm moving to another European country – how do I get a residence permit?

What are the rules on roaming charges?

My flight’s been cancelled - what are my rights?

For the answers to all these questions about your rights when moving around the EU, go to Your Europe.

If you’d like to talk to someone about these sorts of issues – in any EU language:

Face to face

If you want to talk to someone in person, you can go to one of the Europe Direct information centres in Malta in a town near you.

They can give you help and advice on issues related to your rights under EU law, and tell you about local information events on such issues.

You can also call or email these centres.