- Explain how EU policies will affect you
- Be a source of EU-related information for your government and other authorities and stakeholders
- Offer press & media services
- Speak for the European Commission as its voice
- Report back to the Commission in Brussels on important political, economic and social developments
The Commission has Representations in all EU member states, as well as Regional Offices in Barcelona, Bonn, Marseille, Milan, Munich and Wrocław.
They inform the media and public about EU policies and report to the European Commission on significant developments in the country.