It is of key importance to develop an overview and analysis of the European AI landscape, including
- research centres and testing facilities,
- data infrastructures,
- firms, start-ups and digital innovation hubs (DIH).
To this end, AI Watch uses a methodology to assess AI as an emerging techno-economic segment (TES), capturing the entire emerging landscape:
- who are the key players,
- in which technologies they specialise,
- how they are distributed,
- how they are connected to each other,
- how innovation spreads through the network,
- which technologies are consolidating.
Latest on AI Landscape and Dashboard from the KnowledgeBase
Page 17 September 2020
Publication 15 September 2020
Page 31 August 2020
|Knowledge service | Metadata|