Projects to support activities on non-discrimination and Roma integration – JUST/2014/RDIS/AG/DISC
The deadline for this call for proposals is 7/7/2015 12:00 (noon) CET.
Documents for applicants
- Call for proposals – Action grants 2014(367 kB)
- Guide for Action Grants 2014(1.49 Mb)
- Grant Agreement Multiple Beneficiaries template(1.37 Mb)
- Grant Agreement Mono Beneficiary template(1.28 Mb)
The Application Form and all mandatory templates for the Annexes can be downloaded from PRIAMOS under the call reference JUST/2014/RDIS/AG/DISC .
How to apply
Please apply using PRIAMOS, the DG Justice grants management system. PRIAMOS allows applicants to register, to download application forms and to submit their applications.
Reporting of fraud and irregularities
Have you received any information on allegations of fraud, corruption, or other illegal activities involving money from the EU budget? Please do not stay silent and report it as soon as possible to the European Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF).
OLAF's mission is to protect the financial interest of the European Union by fighting fraud affecting the EU budget, corruption and any other irregular activity, including misconduct within the European Institutions, in an independent manner.
Direct link to the OLAF hotline: http://ec.europa.eu/anti_fraud/investigations/report-fraud/index_en.htm
Results and follow up
Summaries of selected projects(398 kB)
Documentation of the project kick-of meeting, 25/02/2016, Brussels
- Presentation Grant Managment(498 kB)
- Presentation Modifications(259 kB)
- Presentation Financial Managment(851 kB)
- Presentation Indicators(406 kB)
Reporting documents for beneficiaries
- Progress report - AG 2014(109 kB)
- Final Report - AG 2014(136 kB)
- Final Report - Annex 3 - Indicators
- Final Report - Annex 3 - Instructions(133 kB)
Also please note that the following Excel format templates are meant to facilitate your reporting but their use is not compulsory :
- fin_reporting_staff_cost_calculation_sheet_ag_2014_en.xls(51 kB)
- fin_reporting_timesheets_ag_2014_en.xls(42 kB)