Following the inaugural meeting of the Network on the 8 July, an open call for expression of interest is initiated by the Commission to which all interested people can apply. We would like to establish a participation of those persons interested in our activities and in particular in our working groups. It is reminded that "participants in the network will be relevant practitioners from industry, research, academia, and civil society, so as to ensure a fair and balanced exchange of ideas".
To this end, we would ask you to provide us with a short summary of what you consider would be your contribution. It would be helpful if, in addition to providing reasons for your motivation, you could include a CV outlining your experience in the field. Applications for membership in one or both Working Groups are welcome at any time.
Participation to the Annual Conference in 2016 and in 2017 is open to anyone interested.
If you are interested in joining, contributing and/or receiving information about the Network, please send an e-mail to JRC-IET-UHNetwork@ec.europa.eu
Please include the following:
- Name, affiliation and contact details
- I'm interested in participating in the Annual Conference (Yes/No)
- I'm interested in participating in the Working Group 1 (Yes/No). If Yes, please include an explanation of your motivation and background (CV) for joining the Working Group.
- I'm interested in participating in the Working Group 2 (Yes/No). If Yes, please include an explanation of your motivation and background (CV) for joining the Working Group.
- I'm interested in receiving general information and publications from the Network (Yes/No)