TRIMIS is the analytical support tool for the establishment and implementation of the Strategic Transport Research and Innovation Agenda (STRIA) , and the Commission’s instrument for mapping technology trends and research and innovation capacities in the transport field, as well as monitoring progress against the targets set for all the transport sectors.
STRIA builds on and integrates seven thematic transport research areas:
• Cooperative, connected and automated transport;
• Transport electrification;
• Vehicle design and manufacturing;
• Low-emission alternative energy for transport;
• Network and traffic management systems;
• Smart mobility and services; and
These facts-sheets are available on TRIMIS portal, and aim at providing a summary of the main features and targets identified in each of the seven STRIA Roadmaps.