Executive tasks, drafting, accountancy and other equivalent technical tasks
Eligibility criteria for this function group
Candidates must have
- a level of post-secondary education attested by a diploma, or
- a level of secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education, and appropriate professional experience of three years. In this context professional experience is considered to be appropriate if it has been obtained in one of the areas of activity of the European Commission following the award of the diploma giving access to this function group, or
- in exceptional circumstances and where justified in the interests of the service, professional training or equivalent professional experience
Only diplomas and certificates that have been awarded in EU Member States or that are the subject of equivalence certificates issued by the authorities in the said Member States shall be taken into consideration.
Sample employment contract
Salary and remuneration
Staff in this function group are graded according to the relevant professional experience they have. Professional experience may be taken into account from the date on which the candidate met the minimum qualifications for the function group:
- grade 8 less than 5 years of professional experience
- grade 9 between 5 and 10 years of professional experience
- grade 10 between 10 and 15 years of professional experience
- grade 11 between 15 and 20 years of professional experience
- grade 12 20 years or more of professional experience
Classification is typically in the first step of the relevant grade.