The training (06-08 Nov) will offer the lessons learnt from the JRC assessments on more than 100 well-known composite indicators and scoreboards.
The training is open to all (researchers, policy analysts) with an interest in scoreboards, composite indicators and multi-criteria analysis. No registration fees.
- to bring together policy analysts and researchers from the European Commission, international organizations, think tanks and the academia;
- to foster a practical exchange of experiences across a wide range of key policy areas that are monitored through composite indicators and scoreboards;
- to present the concepts of composite indicators and scoreboards and discuss similarities/differences, strengths/weaknesses, policy uses;
- to provide guidelines on shaping the theoretical framework;
- to offer practical examples on the dataset preparation;
- to highlight the implications of the conceptual and methodological choices;
- to underline the importance of conceptual/statistical coherence;
- to offer an Excel-based tool for assessing a composite indicator/scoreboard.
In the following days, 09-10 Nov, the 2017 Annual meeting of Community of Practice on Composite Indicators and Scoreboards will take place.
Joint Research Centre, Building 36, Amphitheater, via Enrico Fermi 2749, 21027, Ispra (VA), Italy.
Go to registration page (deadline for registration: 20 October 2017)
For logistic : email@example.com
Agenda of the 2017 Annual meeting of Community of Practice will follow soon