The event will consist of plenary, contributed, organised and poster sessions.
Plenary sessions will host the keynote speaker; the contributed sessions and the poster sessions will include contributed papers submitted through the call for papers; organised sessions will host papers that evaluate EU or nationally-funded interventions.
The conference will be held in English.
The conference starts at 9am on 27 November, and finishes at 6.30pm on 28 November.
To view the full programme, please visit the dedicated COMPIE 2014 pages on EditorialExpress.com.
- Erich Battistin, Queen Mary College
- Sascha Becker, University of Warwick
- Anders Björklund, Swedish Institute for Social Research
- Marco Caliendo, Potsdam University
- Bruno Crépon, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique
- Beatrice d’Hombres, European Commission, Joint Research Centre
- Markus Frölich, Universität Mannheim
- Michael Lechner, University of St. Gallen
- Hessel Oosterbeek, University of Amsterdam
- Paolo Paruolo, European Commission, Joint Research Centre, Coordinator
- Michael Rosholm, University of Aarhus
- Barbara Sianesi, Institute for Fiscal Studies
- Frank Siebern-Thomas, European Commission, DG Internal Market and Services
- Georgeta-Alina Ungureanu, European Commission, DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
- Kamil Valica, European Commission, DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
- Jan van Ours, Tilburg University
- Daniele Vidoni, European Commission, DG Regional and Urban Policy
- Klaus Zimmermann, University of Bonn