EntreComp: The Entrepreneurship Competence Framework report is available for reuse, according to the reuse policy of the European Commission, which is implemented by a Decision of 12 December 2011. You can reproduce it (copy and redistribute it in any medium or format) and reuse it (adapt, translate, remix, transform and build on it), for any purpose other than the initial purpose for which it was produced, including commercial and non-commercial ones.
However, you must acknowledge the original source as it is stated on the cover of the EntreComp report and fully respect any other reuse conditions specified in the document (namely, the obligation not to distort the original meaning of the document and the non-liability of the Commission for any consequences stemming from the reuse).
Reuse in a manner calculated to deceive or to defraud is not authorised and you should avoid to imply or suggest in any way that the Commission endorses you or your use.
If you wish to translate the EntreComp report, we suggest you to follow the guidelines below:
- Fully respect the reuse conditions specified in the copyright notice / disclaimer of EntreComp report.
- Acknowledge the original source as it is stated on the original document and, if possible, provide a link to it (i.e. http://europa.eu/!rq73WN).
- Indicate any changes or modifications (e.g. translation) made to the original document, their author(s) and responsible organisations and declare that the European Commission is not responsible for the translation;
- Avoid to imply or suggest in any way that the Commission endorses you or your use;
- Do not use the unique identifiers (e.g. ISBN, doi) included in the original report for purposes other than to refer to the original document.
As an example to be included in a translated report, the following notice would constitute a proper attribution:
"First published in English as EntreComp: The Entrepreneurship Competence Framework ( http://europa.eu/!rq73WN) by the European Commission's Joint Research Centre.
European Union, 2016.
(language) translation: (identification of the translator and/or responsible organisation), (year).
The European Commission is not responsible for this translation and cannot be held liable for any consequence stemming from the reuse of the document. The copyright over this translation is owned by (responsible author(s) and/or organisation(s)) – (responsible author(s) and/or organisation(s)), (year of the translation)
Please note that if you modify, adapt or translate the report, you are not authorised to maintain:
- The front cover, inside cover and/or back cover pages of the original report as this could result in doubts in relation to the source of the translation;
- Any unique identifiers included in the original document (i.e., ISBN and DOI), for purposes other than to refer to the original document;
- The logos of the European Commission or of the Publication Office of the European Union.
In addition, the authorisation to reuse does not cover contents (e.g. images, graphs) subject to intellectual property rights of third parties. Any third-party content included in the original document is identified in the inside cover page and/or in the figure caption.
You are encouraged to share your translation with the community under a public licence, following the spirit of open knowledge.
The same applies to the user guide to the European Entrepreneurship Competence Framework, published as EntreComp into Action: get inspired, make it happen - A user guide to the European Entrepreneurship Competence Framework, as well as to the visuals elements of the frameworks, available below in high resolution