Translations of the framework report
The DigCompEdu framework is only available in English.
However, anybody is allowed to translate the framework, as long as the rules on reproduction and reuse are respected. The following translations have been produced so far. Please note that the text of these translations is the sole responsibility of the translators. The European Commission has not authorised any of these translations. In case of doubt, please refer to the original text in English.
- CZ Czech translation, translated by Lenka Crouchley, Daniela Růžičková, Bořivoj Brdička, Ondřej Neumajer; published by Národní ústav pro vzdělávání
- IT Italian translation, translated by Stefania Bocconi, Jeffrey Earp and Sabrina Panesi, published by CNR-ITD
- IT Italian translation, translated by Mirella Sale, published by wikiscuola
- LT Lithuanian translation, translated by Švietimo informacinių technologijų centras, edited and published by Ugdymo plėtotės centras
- PT Portuguese translation, translated by Margarida Lucas and António Moreira, published by Universidade de Aveiro
- SI Slovenian translation, translated by Ensitra prevajanje, published by the National Education Institute Slovenia
- Basque translation, translated by Tolosaldea Lanbide Heziketa and Jakinbai
- DE German translation, translated by Goethe-Institut e.V.
- HR Croatian translation, translated by Hrvatska akademska i istraživačka mreža - CARNET
- RO Romanian translation, translated by Fundaţia EOS România și Coaliţia pentru Educaţie Digitală
- ES Spanish translation, translated by Fundación Universia e Instituto Nacional de Tecnologías Educativas y de Formación del Profesorado (INTEF) en nombre del Ministerio de Educación y Formación Profesional (the file is hosted on Ministerio de Educación y Formación Profesional website)
A short summary of the main ideas of DigCompEdu on four A5 pages, available in:
Introductory presentation to JRC work on digital competence, with a focus on DigCompEdu:
If you would like to collaborate with JRC on the creation of more Supporting Materials, please contact: JRC-DIGCOMPEDU@ec.europa.eu