As we prepare for the upcoming MVP ('Minimum Viable Platform) launch of the EC's Knowledge4Policy platform, we have launched a Publication on Medium and opened it to contributions.
Our aim is to
"share our experiences as we build Knowledge4Policy as transparently as possible, and invite ideas and perspectives from experts in evidence-based policymaking around the world"
- Building Knowledge4Policy
We therefore welcome guest posts, so:
- if you wish to contribute, see the Submission Guidelines
- if you'd like to suggest someone we should reach out to request a post, simply leave a comment below.
Right now our focus is on audience research to inform the Platform's further development:
- our first post reports on a focus group with scientists, held on the margins of a Bioeconomy conference
- the second, following interviews with MEPs and their assistants in Strasbourg, will be published soon, so Follow the Publication to make sure you see it (we'll also republish here)
- a third focus group is being prepared for mid-April - use and/or promote this form if you'd like to attend
- the online survey is still open, so please encourage people to take it.