OpenPM² Conference 2018
The 2018 PM² Conference is a landmark EU event sponsored by major EU Institutions. This inaugural conference brings together representatives from EU Institutions, Member States' Public Administration, PM² Practitioners, Service Providers and PM² Methodology Experts to learn from each other and to share experiences in using PM² and rolling-out the PM² Methodology in their organisations.
The Conference will address how PM² can enable better project management in the EU to help organisations deal with challenges of project management performance, collaboration with other organizations, engagement with citizens and complexities of managing service providers and outsourced projects.
The conference is organised in parallel tracks and themes. On the first day, there will be keynote presentations, case studies and PM² Methodology highlights, followed by a second day of short PM² training sessions.
Why join the Open PM² Conference 2018?
- Attend a world class Project Management conference in the heart of Europe
- Learn about the PM² Methodology, the PM² Best Practices, activities, artefacts and mindsets.
- Meet Project Managers from all over Europe. Learn from their experiences and share yours.
- Discover how to join the Open PM² Community and the PM² Project Support Network.
- Learn how to adopt PM² and evolve to higher organisational Project Management performance.
- This Conference is for anyone involved in projects who would like to learn more about the PM² Project Management Methodology: Management and staff working in Public Administrations, Staff from European Institutions and International Organisations, Service Providers, and European Citizens.
DON'T MISS OUR SESSION!
1 February, 14:00 - 16:15, parallel track 2
ISA² Programme: Boosting Project Management in Digital Public Administrations
Natalia Aristimuño Pérez, Head of Unit DIGIT.D2 in the European Commission
Room Mansholt, ground floor