INSPIRE Conference 2017 - with presentation on new EIF!
The conference will contribute to the implementation of the INSPIRE Directive by 2020 and serves to demonstrate the potential of the European Spatial Data Infrastructure resulting from INSPIRE for the environment and the EU Digital society.
At the conference public and private sector stakeholders will meet and discuss the progress reached so far, discover new opportunities, and further examine possibilities for accelerating the implementation of the INSPIRE Directive.
The conference will focus in particular on providing incentives for strengthened cross-border and cross-sector cooperation among all those stakeholders active at national, regional and local levels.
- 1 March 2017 Early bird registration opens
- 1 August 2017 Late registration opens
- 1 September 2017 Later registration closes
- 4-8 September On-site registration
- 4-5 September 2017 INSPIRE Conference workshops, Kehl
- 6-8 September 2017 INSPIRE Conference, Strasbourg
Presentation of the new European Interoperability Framework by Konstantinos Bovalis, 07/09, 14:15,