Exhibition - “45 Stories celebrating Ireland's 45 years of EU membership”
This exhibition illustrates just some of the ways in which Ireland has benefitted from EU membership over the past four and a half decades. It includes stories from every county and across many sectors, including agriculture, culture, education, business, environment, health and consumer protection.
The exhibition is on a nationwide tour until July 2019, following its successful launch in Leinster House in 2018.
It will be on display in the Europe Direct Information Centre in Letterkenny later this month (dates tbc).
The venues and dates are:
- Clones Library: November 2018
- Ballinasloe Library: January 2019
- Blanchardstown Library: February 2019
- Sligo Library: March 2019
- Portlaoise Library: April 2019
- Nenagh Library: May 2019 (May 2019)
- Waterford Library: June 2019
- Letterkenny Library: July 2019 (exact dates TBC)
The "45 stories" are available on an interactive map here.
The “45 Stories” booklet can be downloaded here.