The Representation is the local office of the European Commission in Ireland, based in Dublin.
Our role is to:
- Explain how EU policies will affect you in Ireland
- Be a source of EU-related information for your government and other authorities and stakeholders in Ireland
- Offer press & media services in Ireland
- Speak for the European Commission as its voice in Ireland
- Report back to the Commission in Brussels on important political, economic and social developments in Ireland.
Contact information for the staff of the Representation is available here. An organigramme is available here.
The Commission has Representations in all 27 EU countries, as well as Regional Offices in Barcelona, Bonn, Marseille, Milan, Munich and Wrocław.
They inform the media and public about EU policies and report to the European Commission on significant developments in the country.