Who may apply?
- Contract agents who have served in the same job in the same delegation for at least 3 years or more.
- Contract agents whose name already appears on the list of contract agents on mobility.
- Contract agents whose request for early mobility on personal grounds outside the annual mobility exercise was accepted by Headquarters.
- Contract agents posted to a delegation where only key staff are authorised (countries designated as ʻnon-family postingsʼ as defined in EEAS Decision DEC(2014)010 of 3 April 2014) for 2 years or more.
- Only candidates who passed full CAST competition are eligible to work in EU delegations. See also box below.
Please read our Privacy Statement (in French - English version will be available soon) to know how we collect, process, and protect your data.
Showing results 1 to 6
Programme Officer (post 355565)
Programme Officer (post 355565)Location: Ottawa, CanadaUnit: FPI.4.DEL.Canada.001.95Function group: IVDeadline: 24/01/2021
Gestionnaire de programmes - Economie et investissements (post 350564)
Gestionnaire de programmes - Economie et investissements (post 350564)Location: Algiers, AlgeriaUnit: NEAR.DGA2.B.3.DEL.Algeria.002 – Operations SectionFunction group: IVDeadline: 25/01/2021
Policy Officer (post 239257)
Policy Officer (post 239257)Location: Brussels, BelgiumUnit: DG NEAR A 5Function group: IVDeadline: 28/01/2021
Secretary ( post 247493)
Secretary ( post 247493)Location: Brussels, BelgiumUnit: DG.INTPA.G.3 – Youth, Education and CultureFunction group: IIDeadline: 28/01/2021
Legal Officer – Horizontal Sector (post 229923)
Legal Officer – Horizontal Sector (post 229923)Location: Brussels, BelgiumUnit: DG.NEAR.R.4 – Contracts and Finance ENIFunction group: IVDeadline: 29/01/2021
Secretary (post 42725)
Secretary (post 42725)Location: Brussels, BelgiumUnit: INTPA.B.2 – Mexico, Central America, Caribbean and Regional Operations 2Function group: IIDeadline: 03/02/2021