International Partnerships InfoPoint
The International Partnerships InfoPoint acts as the interface between the public and the European Commission services dealing with external relations.
It is a space devoted to dialogue and the exchange of ideas on EU external cooperation topics.
The InfoPoint answers your questions related to EU development and cooperation policies and offers you free and easy on-site access to European Commission publications on these topics.
The InfoPoint can redirect you to the right service for:
- documentation deliveries: publication orders can be placed via the EU Bookshop.
- European Commission staff’s contact details: please refer to the EU official directory Whoiswho.
- job vacancies and traineeships: the European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO) is there to guide you on these matters.
- calls for proposals and procurement notices: more information is available in the Looking for funding and Learning sections of this website.
InfoPoint lunchtime conferences are aimed at the general public, development stakeholders and European institutions staff.
They encourage interaction and are usually tied in with topical events, e.g. visits to Brussels of high-level development actors or yearly international days raising awareness on specific topics, e.g. the International Women’s Day, World Refugee Day, World Food Day etc.
The InfoPoint organises tailored group visits featuring presentations on subjects related to external cooperation by European Commission staff.
- Visit duration: from 45 minutes to 3 hours
- For whom: groups of minimum 10 people, interested in EU development and cooperation policies, like university or high school classes, companies, NGOs, EU officials, regional representatives from partner countries, etc.
- Presentation language: usually English or French (other EU languages also available)
To book a group visit, please submit your request 1 month in advance with mention of:
- the topic(s) to cover
- your preferred date, time and visit duration, as well as your language preferences
- the number of participants and background information on their knowledge of the topic(s), as well as any other relevant information for a successful visit
Your visit will be officially confirmed within 15 working days.
Défis et opportunités pour les services chargés de la gestion des déchets ménagers dans les villes secondaires africainesInfoPoint Conference
Défis et opportunités pour les services chargés de la gestion des déchets ménagers dans les villes secondaires africainesLe besoin de réorganiser les services communaux pour faire face à la crise des déchets offre la possibilité d’accélérer la transition vers l’économie circulaire à court terme.14/06/2021 - 12:00 to 13:30InfoPoint Virtual Conference via Webex Meetings
Reaching the SDGs by bicycle. How mobility accelerates development in rural settingsInfoPoint Conference
Reaching the SDGs by bicycle. How mobility accelerates development in rural settingsWorld Bicycle Relief mobilizes people through The Power of Bicycles. Our mission is to create access to education, healthcare, and economic opportunities in rural developing regions. We envision a world where distance is no longer a barrier.11/06/2021 - 11:00 to 12:30InfoPoint Virtual Conference via Webex Meetings
Catalysing the Sustainable and Inclusive Transformation of Food Systems. From Assessment to Policy and InvestmentInfoPoint Conference
Catalysing the Sustainable and Inclusive Transformation of Food Systems. From Assessment to Policy and InvestmentSince 2020, the EU, FAO and CIRAD have entered into a partnership with governments and stakeholders to initiate a large-scale assessment and consultation on food systems in more than 50 countries.10/06/2021 - 14:00 to 15:30InfoPoint Virtual Conference via Webex Meetings
You will find us at:
47 rue de la Loi
From Monday to Friday 10am-4pm
Closed on Commission holidays