Bilateral cooperation with Jordan is supported through an EU-funded project. Its goals
- help implement a service approach for EU research and innovation programme contacts in Jordan
- support research and innovation players
- support the bilateral science and technology policy dialogue
- research and development and innovation opportunities for Jordanian and European re-searchers
- cross-cutting support activity: information and partner service
Horizon 2020 is the biggest EU research and innovation programme ever with nearly €80 billion of funding available over 7 years (2014 to 2020). It is open to the world, which means that participants from all over the world can participate in most calls. In many cases, the EU will fund at least partly the participation of the international partners.
Agreements and arrangements
- EU-Jordan Agreement on scientific and technological cooperation
- The Partnership for Research and Innovation in the Mediterranean Area (PRIMA) supports sustainable water and food systems in the Mediterranean. Jordan became a Participating State in 2017
Projects and results
Research project database
For previous framework programmes, please contact the Research enquiry service.
Project success stories
Stories of particularly successful EU-funded research projects involving Jordan.
National Contact Points
The National Contact Points (NCPs) provide guidance, practical information and assistance on all aspects of participation in Horizon 2020.
Research enquiry service
You can contact the research enquiry service to find out more about research in Europe, the EU's research and innovation funding programmes as well as calls for proposals and project funding.