EU Missions info days on 17 and 18 May 2022
EU Missions are a new way to bring concrete solutions to some of our greatest challenges. They have ambitious goals and will deliver concrete results in health, climate and the environment by 2030.
At these Info Days we will present a wide range of new topics for all five missions, following the amendment to the Missions’ Work Programme 2021- 2022 under Horizon Europe.
This additional funding will bring the implementation of EU Missions one step forward, paving the way to delivering their full potential.
You will also have the opportunity to hear about the call to create a European Social Innovation Catalyst Fund to advance EU Mission objectives across the board.
The event will provide potential applicants with specific information on the new Missions’ Work Programme calls, funding opportunities and timelines.
All sessions will be available to watch from this page. No registration is required.
|Day 1 (17 May 2022)||Day 2 (18 May 2022)|
|Watch the event||Watch the event
For information on how to prepare and submit a successful proposal, please watch the session from January 2022 Missions info days. In case you have questions after watching the session, please contact us.
- Adaptation to Climate Change: support at least 150 European regions and communities to become climate resilient by 2030
- Cancer: improving the lives of more than 3 million people by 2030 through prevention, cure and for those affected by cancer including their families, to live longer and better
- Restore our Ocean and Waters by 2030
- 100 Climate-Neutral and Smart Cities by 2030
- A Soil Deal for Europe: 100 living labs and lighthouses to lead the transition towards healthy soils by 2030
- Horizon Europe strategic plan
- Horizon Europe Work Programme 2021-2022 - Missions
- Implementation plans for the Missions
- EU missions factsheet
Do you intend to prepare a proposal addressing a topic under the upcoming EU Missions calls?
The on-line international brokerage event organised on 19 May will be dedicated to gather all the relevant stakeholders intending to apply for funding in the new calls included in the updated EU Missions work programme. This event will help potential applicants to build their consortium for the upcoming 2022 calls, which will be open from May 2022 to September 2022.
The event will include on-line bilateral meetings with partners interested in the same topics. Following successful registration and activation of your profile participants can pre-arrange bilateral meetings by a user-friendly matchmaking tool.
The event is organised by the Bridge2HE network of National Contact Points.
EU Missions info day (January 2022)
Any questions? Contact the Research Enquiry Service (RES) for any general question on Horizon Europe