25-26 October 2021 followed by a brokerage event on 27 October
The primary goal of the info days’ second edition is to present the 77 open topics of the Horizon Europe Cluster 6 2022 calls and to stimulate participation with emphasis on:
- Promoting Cluster 6 under HE and disseminating information about the HE Cluster 6 Work Programme 2022 to stakeholders.
- Raising awareness about the key aspects of HE proposal preparation and the evaluation process.
- Give an insight about the HE Mission ‘Soil health and food’.
- Highlight the HE horizontal novelties and the key success factors to proposal preparation.
- Offer networking and matchmaking opportunities to prospective applicants to support the building of proposals’ consortia in a dedicated brokerage day.
|Day 1 (25 October 2021)||Day 2 (26 October 2021)|
- Horizon Europe strategic plan
- Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment work programme
Do you intend to prepare a proposal addressing a topic under the upcoming calls in Horizon Europe Cluster 6?
The on-line brokerage event organized on 27th October will be dedicated to consortium building in Cluster 6 Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment. The event will include on-line bilateral meetings with partners interested in the same topics for 2022 calls. Following successful registration and submission of the high quality cooperation profile participants can pre-arrange bilateral meetings by a user-friendly matchmaking tool.
The event is organised by the Horizon Europe National Contact Points through BRIDGE2HE initiative.
Cluster 6 info day (July 2021)
Any questions? Contact the Research Enquiry Service (RES) for any general question on Horizon Europe