Health Info Day on 28 October 2021, followed by a brokerage event on 29 October
Under the pillar 2 of Horizon Europe, Cluster 1 focuses on Health and aims to deliver on the following six destinations matching the Strategic Plan:
- Staying healthy in a rapidly changing society
- Living and working in a health-promoting environment
- Tackling diseases and reducing disease burden
- Ensuring access to innovative, sustainable and high-quality health care
- Unlocking the full potential of new tools, technologies and digital solutions for a healthy society
- Maintaining an innovative, sustainable and globally competitive health-related industry
General presentation of the Health 2022 Work Programme
WelcomeThis infoday consists of Q&A sessions. Before participating, you should watch the presentations available on this webpage.
Essential Information for Clinical StudiesDuring this session we will address questions related to the template that guides applicants to provide essential information on clinical studies in a standardised format.
Destination 1 - Staying healthy in a rapidly changing society
Destination 2 - Living and working in a health-promoting environment
Destination 3 - Tackling diseases and reducing disease burden
Destination 4 - Ensuring access to innovative, sustainable and high-quality health care
Destination 5 - Unlocking the full potential of new tools, technologies and digital solutions for a healthy society
Destination 6 - Maintaining an innovative, sustainable and globally competitive health-related industry
- Horizon Europe strategic plan
- Health work programme
- Gender equality (Factsheet)
- Horizon Europe guidance on gender equality plans
- A successful proposal for Horizon Europe: Scientific-technical excellence is key, but don’t forget the other aspects (21 April 2021)
- How to prepare a successful proposal in Horizon Europe (24 March 2021)
Do you intend to prepare a proposal addressing a topic under the upcoming calls in Horizon Europe Cluster 1?
The on-line brokerage event organized on 29 October will be dedicated to consortium building in Cluster 1 Health. The event will include on-line bilateral meetings with partners interested in the same topics for 2022 calls. Following successful registration and submission of the high quality cooperation profile participants can pre-arrange bilateral meetings by a user-friendly matchmaking tool.
The event is organised by the Horizon Europe National Contact Points through BRIDGE2HE initiative.
Cluster 1 info day (July 2021)