Travel documents

Travel documents you'll need to cross the border into another EU country, and what documents you need for your spouse, children or other relatives if they are not EU nationals.

Passenger rights

Practical information, policy information

Rules on carrying animals, plants, alcohol, tobacco, cash

Rules on carrying animals, plants, alcohol, tobacco, and cash when travelling within the EU.

Mobile roaming charges

Roam like at home means you can use your mobile phone in any EU country without additional roaming charges.

Schengen Area

The border-free Schengen Area guarantees free movement to more than 400 million EU citizens, as well as to many non-EU nationals, businesspersons, tourists or other legally present on the EU territory.

Transport security and emergencies

Information on your rights and what to expect when going through airport security, and on emergency numbers.