The Solvency II Directive empowers the Commission to adopt delegated and implementing acts to specify how competent authorities and market participants shall comply with the obligations laid down in the directive.
The Commission adopted a report addressed to the European Parliament and the Council specifying how it has exercised these delegated powers.
8 March 2019
- Commission delegated regulation amending delegated regulation (EU) 2015/35 supplementing Directive 2009/138/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the taking up and pursuit of the business of Insurance and Reinsurance (Solvency II)
- Annex 1 to 12
- Annex 13 to 16
- Staff working paper: Supporting insurers’ investment in equity and unrated debt
9 December 2018
- Commission implementing regulation (EU) 2018/1699 laying down technical information for the calculation of technical provisions and basic own funds for reporting with reference dates from 30 September 2018 until 30 December 2018
23 November 2018
- Commission implementing regulation (EU) 2018/1843 amending implementing regulation (EU) 2015/2452 as regards the scope of application of the template for disclosing premiums, claims and expenses by country
- Commission implementing regulation (EU) 2018/1844 amending and correcting implementing regulation (EU) 2015/2450 laying down implementing technical standards with regard to the templates for the submission of information to the supervisory authorities in accordance with Directive 2009/138/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council