The Commission is required to report to the European Parliament and the Council under various provisions of Regulation (EU) No 575/2013 and Directive 2013/36/EU.
- Report on the appropriateness of eligible capital being applied for the purposes of Title III Part Two and Part Four
- Report on a treatment which adjusts defined net benefit pension funds’ assets or liabilities for the calculation of own funds
- Report about own funds requirements for covered bonds
- Report on the application of Art. 108 and 109 and on the application of Part One, Title II and Art 113(6) and (7) (level of application)
- Report from the Commission to the European Parliament and the Council: Legal obstacles to the free movement of funds between institutions within a single liquidity sub-group
In May 2016 the Commission published a study on the Impact of Regulation (EU) No 575/2013 on the access to finance for business and long-term investments. The study was prepared by London Economics (LE) Europe, an external contractor. Please note that the information and views set out in this study are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of the Commission.